ELECTRO HARMONIX CRYNG TONE -PEDALE WAH WAH
Plug your guitar into the INPUT jack; connect your amp to the OUTPUT jack. Within seconds the EHX logo in the center of the pedal will light. Your Crying Tone is ready to go! Please note: as long as a plug is inserted into the INPUT jack, a drain is placed on the 9V battery inside the Crying Tone. It is recommended that you disconnect the INPUT jack when the Crying Tone is not in use to extend battery life.
To ensure the Crying Tone responds to its full sweep range, it may be necessary to calibrate the sweep of the Crying Tone when it is used on a different surface since its last use. It is particularly important to calibrate if the Crying Tone is used on a slanted surface. We recommend calibrating the Crying Tone after unwrapping it from its packaging, during your first use of the pedal.
1. Place the pedal on the surface where it will be used.
2. Ensure the Crying Tone is sitting flat on the surface then press and release the CALIBRATION button once; the EHX logo begins to blink indicating the toe position has been saved.
3. While the EHX logo continues to blink, rock the pedal all the way back to the extreme heel position and hold it there.
4. Press and release the CALIBRATION button once more.
5. The EHX logo stops blinking to indicate that the heel position has been saved.
If you accidentally press the CALIBRATION button and the EHX logo blinks, do not press the CALIBRATION again. After approximately 7 seconds, the Crying Tone will stop blinking and ignore the button press.
Toggle between buffered bypass and effect mode by tipping the Crying Tone forward, in the toe direction, past the flat position of the Crying Tone. You do not need to tip the Crying Tone all the way forward; 25% of the total forward travel will do it. The Crying Tone needs to return to its flat position before you can toggle between bypass and effect mode again.
When the Crying Tone is in effect mode, the EHX logo in the center of the pedal will light up. In bypass mode, the logo does not light.
Plugging into the INPUT jack activates power from the internal 9 Volt battery. The input cable should be removed when the unit is not in use to avoid running down the battery. If an AC Adapter is used, the Crying Tone will be powered up as long as the AC Adapter is correctly plugged in.
The Crying Tone's power jack is located on the same side as the OUTPUT jack. A 9 Volt AC Adapter capable of delivering at least 25 mA of current is required to power the Crying Tone. The inner ring of the 9 Volt AC Adapter must be negative, the outer ring positive. The optional 9V power supply from Electro-Harmonix is 9.6DC-200BI (same as used by Boss™ & Ibanez™) 9.6 Volts DC/200mA. The unit's battery may be left in or taken out when the AC Adapter is in use. The actual current draw of the Crying Tone is 11 mA.
CHANGING THE BATTERY
1. Locate the battery door at the front of the Crying Tone, under the toe area of the top plate.
2. Remove the large black screw that holds the battery door to the case, most coins or larger slotted screwdrivers can be used to remove this screw.
3. Connect your new 9V battery to the wired battery connector.
4. Insert the 9V battery into the battery holder clip on the battery door so that the wired connector is on the same side of the hole in the battery door.
5. Place the battery door back into its window in the case of the Crying Tone and re-install the screw.
NOTES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Crying Tone's bypass is buffered.
• The input impedance presented at the INPUT Jack is 1M. The output impedance at the OUTPUT Jack is 1k.
• The current draw of the Crying Tone is 11 mA.
PayPal consente di effettuare pagamenti tramite carte di credito o carte prepagate
anche a tutti gli utenti che non hanno un conto o account
Si potrà eventualmente creare successivamente un account